Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The WAREhouse




Cynthia and I have two girls, Makelle (4) and Audri (almost 3). We still live in Orem, Ut while I finish my MBA at the University of Utah (don't worry, I still bleed blue, go cougs!). I am really enjoying the program but it is a big sacrifice to be away from the family so much. I am working at Novell full-time as a support engineer but I hope to be able to move more towards the business side of Information Technology (NERD!). Cynthia and I have recently been preparing to perform in the BYU Luau where we are dancing Hawaii, Tonga, Samoa and New Zealand sections. The performance is today and we are really excited; this is our 2nd year of performing. As a promo, Fox 13 (local channel) did a story and I was lucky to be able to perform a couple of small numbers on TV (check out the video clips https://mail.uhhospitals.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Detail?contentId=6124395%26version=2%26locale=EN-US%26layoutCode=TSTY%26pageId=5.2.1 - I am in the 2nd and 3rd to the last video clips).
Here are some pics of the girls and Cynthia and me.
Dave Ware

No comments: